If you’re looking for a new rental home in the Denver area, it’s important to understand the rental application requirements. They can differ between property management companies, but this blog will share those specific to Walters and Company Property Management rental properties.
All applications are processed online and take 2-3 business days to be processed completely. For a renter to be considered for a property rental the following requirements must be met:
- Credit Scores of at least 650
- At least 3 Years of Verifiable rental/mortgage payment history
- At least 3x the Rental Rate in combined household income
- Proof of income: 2 Months of pay stubs or previous year’s tax returns or accepted offer letter or 2 Months of your most recent bank statements
- All adults living at the property must apply individually
- If you have a Service Animal, a letter of necessity from a licensed and practicing doctor will be required
- Proof of Identification will be required upon application approval
- If an application is approved, Security Deposit and Lease will be required to be signed within 48 hours of approval
- Non-refundable $45 application fee paid
Ready To Apply?
Scroll through our available properties above and click “Apply Now” when you’re ready to take the next step. Do you have questions about renting with us? Review our Tenant FAQs or reach out, we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our current Denver tenants will tell you our team is responsive, professional, and easy to work with. We’re here to help you have a positive and comfortable rental experience. You can look at pictures, see move-in dates, and learn a lot of what you need to know just by checking our website. When you find a home you might like, schedule an appointment to see it.
If you are interested in living in the Denver area but do not want to buy a home, contact Walters and Company Property Management. We offer top-notch rental properties in highly coveted areas and we’re always happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.